[DeTomaso] Russ FULP

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 11:06:41 EDT 2007

Dion't be a hater Matt. I know you are going through some emotional distress since you had to sell your Pantera.... but its gonna be okay....

  Just remember two things grasshopper. One, if you want to go fast you gotta write checks or bring lots of cash otherwise you gotta stay on the porch with the other slackers. Two, Russ and everyone else I write checks to NEVER complain about how I spell their name.

  Dawg

Matt Merritt <mmerritt at EventVehicles.com> wrote:
      Hey MD:
  After all the checks you've written this guy how can you not know it's spelled F-U-L-P fer chrissakes??
  My spellcheck is still working on "Iskendarian".
  Matt Merritt

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com