[DeTomaso] NPC -longchamp-or-three-bitters-

Dickruzzindesign at aol.com Dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Sat Oct 27 16:42:05 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/27/07 10:51:53 AM, cengles at cox.net writes:

> http://jalopnik.com/cars/choose-your-eternity/project-car-hell-one-longchamp-or-three-bitters-315379.php#poll_=YDN5MTM

Chuck,
I read some of the text.
I was at Opel when Eric Bitter did the SC. The chassis was developed by the
Opel Advanced Engineering group and is very good if it was treated well through
the years. It is an excellent coupe, good seating for four. I drove one here
in the US later and it is a head turner. The design is much better than the
Longchamps since it is not a copy of another car and is well executed.

His new car was also designed, body and suspension by Opel designers and
engineers. It is a GTO platform with a mostly carbon fiber body and is very light
with the 400 HP Corvette engine. Again, good seating for four adults.

It is not Italian, parts are more available and much less costly.

Dick Ruzzin

Dick Ruzzin