[DeTomaso] 2-bolt versus 4-bolt

hoppe1 at cox.net hoppe1 at cox.net
Fri Oct 26 18:43:43 EDT 2007

I don't think I have heard this said before, but I was around when street talk about Chevy vrs Ford 350 vrs 351 and always thought that the reason ford added the extra 2 bolts was because the Chevy 2 bolt was not strong enough and Chevy went to a 4 bolt block.  Well ford could not let that be said about ford only being a 2 bolt so they added them.
Rich Hoppe