[DeTomaso] Perfect torque wrench for rear axle nuts

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 16:17:39 EDT 2007

I think the problem is that very few people have any use for a 1000 ft-lb torque wrench.  I have a friend who put some $1000 + machines on ebay that sold for less than $100.  If you don't get a couple people in a bidding war, stuff can sell for cents on the dollar.

  Ken

asajay at asajay.com wrote:
  I'm sorry, but a $2,000 Torque wrench going for a hundred bucks? I'm
smelling stolen property. If it were me, I'd at least have a reserve
of a thousand on it.

Asa Jay

Quoting Ken Green :