[DeTomaso] Replacement Front Sheetmetal

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Thu Oct 25 10:25:47 EDT 2007

A BIG "Thanks" to all of you that replied to my post the other day after my accident! Met with the other drivers' insurance adjuster yesterday and they appear to be willing to "bite the bullet" and do whatever is necessary to get the car fixed right. Looks like I'll be working closely with them since a Pantera is not their normal " run of the mill" accident claim & they have no idea of typical repair costs. Should be interesting. Thanks Again Guys!

Bob Radefeld