[DeTomaso] What a week!

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 24 23:21:42 EDT 2007

This has been a long seven days.
It started with The Winged Warrior being Last Cat Through The Pass as I left Yosemite Tuesday night just ahead of a big storm which supposedly closed the Tioga Pass for the year. There was snow on the trees and on the ground, which is interesting for someone who has lived in SoCal for 18 years. Speaking of which...I've been surrounded by fires and just taking in all the destruction here in San Diego. This is by far worse than the Cedar Fire of '03.
Everyone is just emerging from three days of depression and misery.
Fires have raged solidly throughout San Diego County from our south border (Mexico) to our north border (Camp Pendleton) and past our east border. One fire almost reached the ocean. At least 9 fires in all (no cause determined for any, as of yet).
Very frightening. It shows you how temporary our possessions (and even our lives) are.
I don't know if any San Diego Pantera owners lost their homes, but if so let me know. I have a concrete, sprinklered warehouse building in Poway for anyone who needs to store their Pantera.
Hope you all made it.

Dan

Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456