[DeTomaso] Exhaust Header Gaskets

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 23 23:53:51 EDT 2007

I've always had luck with the standard Mr. Gasket white header and collector gaskets.

I even kept the same header gaskets through 3 header removals and who knows how many collector removals.

I know what yer thinking.  The car is so loud, you couldn't hear no header leak.  Well, there weren't any telltale black marks on the gasket at the last removal either.

I'm changing both this time, though.  It's just like underwear.  Change 'em every once in a while, whether they need it or not.