[DeTomaso] NEED SOURCE FOR 180 DEGREE HEADERS FABRICATION

Daniel Schultz danielvschultz at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 23 04:51:00 EDT 2007

Gary, I'm in complete agreement with Peter.You will choke it.When I had my
car I was going to go with 3" exhaust from Pat Micals. As far as the
mufflers I was going with a set of oval Borla XR-1's. I believe Ron McCall
had Pats setup(Pats headers and pipe going to Borla's also in his Nascar
motor equipped Pantera.The workmanship in Pats headers/pipe was quite nice.

Dan