[DeTomaso] Dipstick length

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Oct 22 14:40:00 EDT 2007

It's my understanding that overfilling the pan on a stock 351C by one
quart, making it a six-quart fill, will do no harm and in fact was
what many racers of the time did, as it was found six quarts provided
better protection in the corners.  It may be that the stick was marked
differently for some.

The pan orientation on the Pantera is the same as Mustang/Torino/Galaxy/etc.

Asa Jay