[DeTomaso] Digest, Vol 39, Issue 19- PANTERA CHALLENGE

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 12:43:09 EDT 2007

Wot?!!!
  Your listening to your wife? That's a 1st!!! BWAHAHAHA

  But yea, that's the Unlimited Division advantage and its what I liked about the La Carrera ORR and La Bufadora Hill climb in Mexico...no speed averages...the fastest vehicle in each division wins. It definately separates the men from the boys. ;-]>
  md

RCBSONS1 at aol.com wrote:
  The wife says I need to practice a few before I
go for the challenge.... I told her in umlimited you
don't need to play with that average thing

Bob