[DeTomaso] gas fumes

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 21 21:59:06 EDT 2007

Stephen,

In addition to the items already mentioned, unless you're certain the fuel
lines have been changed in the last few years, change the fuel line from the
fuel tank to the fuel pump and from the fuel pump to fuel filter and from
the filter to the carb and replace the fuel filter. Good insurance even if
they're not leaking.

Dan