[DeTomaso] need formula for springs needed-- was shocks for ORR

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 18:15:24 EDT 2007

There you slackers go again...living in the past. ;-]>

Peter Kovacs <peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  I guess we are all getting older. I have a tubbed V-8 Vega, cage, small block chevy with nitrous, 14 inch wide rims in the back and its primary use is to drive my 7 year old to and from school. tsk tsk.....but its still worth every moment.

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx