[DeTomaso] VIN 7001 - wrecked/repaired Pantera again on eBay

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Oct 21 12:15:25 EDT 2007

Dennis wrote -

<<<Whomever posted this wrecked picture (is that you again Larry?)
ad needs to change the title description to include Detomaso or
De Tomaso as it does not readily come up in a search.>>>

Hmmmm???? Searching eBay is an art learned by trial and error, and also by reading
their info on search options.

If you search the overall eBay with "pantera", yes, you will be over whelmed with music
listings for the band Pantera.

But if you search in JUST eBay Motors...bingo, you just cleared out the band listings.

I do usually use DeTomaso and De Tomaso in my listings, but this one used up the
allowed 70 characters giving me no additional room.

Larry