[DeTomaso] Door vent window removal

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Sun Oct 21 01:52:54 EDT 2007

Can anybody give me some direction on the removal process for the fixed vent windows located in my doors?
I have a '72 L and there is a horizontal mounted bolt in the door that holds the bottom of the frame and then there appears to be a screw tucked in the frame at the top pointing down.  I have removed both of those and get little to no movement of the fixed window.
It is probably one of those parts that just "pop out" but I would like a little "experienced" advice before I apply muscle to the problem.

Thanks
John
4488