[DeTomaso] Replacement Front Sheetmetal

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sat Oct 20 12:23:08 EDT 2007

Yesterday was not a good day for #5042 & after years of
safe & relatively trouble free driving I was unfortunate
enough to meet a "Teeny Bopper" in a hurry that forgot what
a "STOP" sign means! A swerve & good brakes helped to
keep damage to a minimum but I'll soon need some NOS
or repro front right sheetmetal. Since a lot of you guys live
closer to some of the venders than I do & before I start
calling them all next week I thought I'd throw this out to
everybody here. Looks like I'll be in need of a hood, grill & surrounding lower sheetmetal. I think the right front fender &
fiberglass spoiler can be fixed & won't need replacement.
Can anyone suggest a good place to start my search??
Appreciate any help & suggestions. THANKS Guys!

Bob Radefeld
Topeka,Ks.