[DeTomaso] Trip to Seattle

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Oct 19 18:07:20 EDT 2007

I live in University Place which is about an hour South of Seattle.  Give me
a call on my cell phone if you'd like to come down on Saturday night, I
could check with my wife and make sure we don't have plans.  There are other
club members around Seattle, too, which are closer, but if no one else is
available and you don't mind the drive I'd be glad to have you stop by for a
while.

Chris