[DeTomaso] October PCNC Newsletter now on-line

www.ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 18 21:11:03 EDT 2007

Mark,

EVERYONE is running un-opposed!

It is very VERY rare that PCNC has more than one victim, um candidate.

In the more than 10 years I've been in PCNC it has maybe happened twice.

That's what happens when you miss the all-important nomination meeting.

You get nominated!

Chuck

Actually, the very capable Peter Kovacs is running for PCNC prez.  He is
running unopposed, so I think he has a pretty good shot at it.  :-)

http://www.panteraclubnorcal.com/PanteraBallot.pdf