[DeTomaso] NEED SOURCE FOR 180 DEGREE HEADERS FABRICATION

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 17:14:20 EDT 2007

HP? What are you gonna do with HP JB at 6,000 feet? ! ;-]>

  I'll tell you seriously why HP + 180's make it worthwhile......when the course workers at ORR events or track events come up to you after you have blown by a new Z06 or a Viper or a Porsche or anything else at 175 mph and they have this big assed grin on their faces and tell you how good your engine sounded....not just how good it looked before you left the starting line but much better  it sounded as you went by them....thats what it is all about homes.  Okay the bling factor is part of it too. Get your engine done slacker

  md

"John Bentley (jab)" <jab at cisco.com> wrote:
      that sounds about right.....$3500/7hp.  Nice big blig number!  They will get you a trophy at the car show though....right dawg?  Still, the sound is worth it. :)

  JB