[DeTomaso] THE NEW TEAM PANTERA RACING CHALLENGE WAS; Re: NEED SOURCE FOR 180 DEGREE HEADERS FABRICATION

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 15:41:20 EDT 2007

Yo My Peeps, Slackers & Racers,

  Speaking of that snot nosed kid (love you Blaine!) the NEW TPR Challenge will be posted on my web site soon by AJ....here's the bottom line;

  The 1st Unlimited Pantera or Mangusta to 'average' at least 177 MPH (Jr.'s old record) at Silver State or on any of the other 7 ORR's TPR will not only pick up the registration costs like we did for Gary who piloted  the 'first' Mangusta to start and finish an ORR we will also pick up your food and accomadations and give you all the beer at the Green Lantern you can consume. Okay Blaine, don't make me come up there!

  Did I just hear crickets chirp again? ;-]>

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  "If it was easy you'd do it"

Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com> wrote:
    I think "need" is a relative thing.  I have seen systems hanging turbos off the exhaust pipes of a Camero behind the rear axle, but I supose the cat might affect that.  There are also a lot of single turbo instalations with pipes crossing over to the opposite side of the engine.  Blaine has his turbos almost as far from the heads as if they were on the ends of 180s

  http://carmenas.com/Pics/Pantera%20engine.jpg

  Ken

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

  In a message dated 10/18/07 10:26:18, kenn_green at yahoo.com writes:    <<       I thought Dennis plans to go to turbos at some point.  Do you think it makes sense to hang turbos off the collectors of 180 deg headers? >>      >>>No.  Turbos need to be as close to the exhaust ports as possible.      Mike

 See what's new at   http://www.aol.com

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com