[DeTomaso] NEED SOURCE FOR 180 DEGREE HEADERS FABRICATION

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 14:18:05 EDT 2007

Sheeeeeit, I don't care about the HP or the trophies JB....I gave my last trophy to you slacker ;-]>

  Ken, wot turbo's...that's light years away. It definately won't happen in 2008 until JB finishes his TURBO engine first. . .Maybe 2011! ;-]>

  The 180's are meant to replace the gay luggage thing in back.

  MD

Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com> wrote:
    John,

      I thought Dennis plans to go to turbos at some point.  Do you think it makes sense to hang turbos off the collectors of 180 deg headers?

      One reason I decided to go to turbos was that part of the cost is offset by the headers.  I would have guessed that Dennis could have built a turbo motor for what his motor with the IR EFI will cost.

  Ken

"John Bentley (jab)" <jab at cisco.com> wrote:
  that sounds about right.....$3500/7hp. Nice big blig number! They will
get you a trophy at the car show though....right dawg? Still, the sound
is worth it. :)

JB