[DeTomaso] Possible club/list/forum 351C dyno project?

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:00:16 EDT 2007

> I have a funnelweb 2v intake you can test.. it will be sent to mike drew very
> soon.. and its for SALE if anyone want to buy it after the testing.. i bought
> it on eBay and it was a 2v not 4v he said it was.. a Little disappointing...

Sigbjørn,

I received the Parker Funnelweb from Mike Drew.  It is not a 2V intake.
It is a 4V intak but the ports are smaller than standard 4V ports because
the intake is designed to be used with Terry Parker's 4V head port stuffers:

 http://www.bacomatic.org/gallery2/v/hidden/dan/dan-cars/album04/album07/album23/351C_Funnel_Tongues_01.jpg.html
 http://www.bacomatic.org/gallery2/v/hidden/dan/dan-cars/album04/album07/album23/351C_Funnelweb_4V_03.jpg.html

I'd still like to use it for the dyno test but I thought you should be aware of
this before shopping for a replacement.

Dan Jones