[DeTomaso]   NEED SOURCE FOR 180 DEGREE HEADERS FABRICATION

johnmckee at cox.net johnmckee at cox.net
Thu Oct 18 12:15:52 EDT 2007

Matt forgot to mention that they had to build around his roll cage.
I am guessing that added a few cuss words to his fabrication.
The set he fabricated for me 6 months ago was just over $3,000. including his own custom mufflers and ceramic coating on the whole system.  Tom Dawson said they have done several Panteras over the years including some modifications to down draft systems to improve what somebody got from one of our vendors.  He mainly builds fixtures for race cars but both times I was at his shop he had some serious street/ show cars getting exhaust systems fabricated.
He is a super nice low key guy that knows his stuff!

John
4488