[DeTomaso] SBF aftermarket EFI Parts for sale

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 21:15:07 EDT 2007

I bought a lot of parts and then decided to go to turbos, and need bigger, The parts I am selling including:

  an Edelbrock manifold for high port heads with injector pockets installed, I think an elbow and round throttle body would work best and not be nearly as high as carb and air cleaner.(est worth about $400);

  eight new 50 pound MSD injectors ($750 at Summit);

  a new Aeromotive pump good for 700 HP non forced induction ($310 at Summit);

  a new matching pressure regulator ($140 at Summit);

  fuel line fittings (I think about $100).

  If some wants this stuff I'll make it a very good deal, but it's not a fire sale, there is always ebay.

  Ken