[DeTomaso] Fuel vapor canister/charcoal canister.

rimov at charter.net rimov at charter.net
Wed Oct 17 11:45:02 EDT 2007

Morning all:

A)Any one know of a source for a new/replacement vintage 70s era replacement fuel vapor fuel storage charcoal cans like the one that orginally came with our cars.

B)Any one know of a source for a pressure type fuel cap. I have billet screw on cap with aluminum neck currently that does not have any provisions for venting or equalizing fuel tank pressure changes.  I think hooking up a vapor canister should provide the dual roll of venting fuel vapors into the engine while equalizing pressure changes in the tank as fuel is utilized during engine operation

Cheers

Paul