[DeTomaso] cruise control question

Jim Gray jimgray at cableone.net
Mon Oct 15 00:48:13 EDT 2007

Chris and All,

The problems are usually in the dip switch settings.  I became very adept at
removing my right rear tire (behind it was where I had the servo mounted)
before I got everything just right.  Dave Doddek was instrumental in helping
me through the trial and error process to get those settings right.  Once
the dip switches were right everything worked as if by magic.

Good Luck
Jim Gray