[DeTomaso] My support for POCA Prez

Rod Kunishige rkunishige at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 21:02:24 EDT 2007

I noted that there was a posting for Mark, and so, I offer this in
response...

Dave Rudderow is running for POCA President to continue the club’s forward
momentum initiated by John Taphorn.  Like John, Dave urges us all to help
each member to get his/her car on the road.  He encouraged me to establish
tech sessions for TPOC members.  His efforts go well beyond the role of just
cheerleader.  Dave does all scheduling and staffing including gathering tech
support expertise.  Garnering new members too is on his priority list.  This
seasoned owner loves and drives an immaculate Concourse first place winner
that attracts the public to stop and talk.  Note that he displays our TPOC
banner at every show to peak the interest of the automotive enthusiast in
our marque.  Both his TPOC business card and POCA pamphlet are always at
hand for prospects.

As a successful businessman, his understanding of marketing is key.
Constant pursuit of the customer occurs naturally.  Adapting to changing
environment and client needs is essential to success.  In our chapter, he
promotes hosting and participation by each member.  He willingly supports
new ideas and events to explore member’s broadening interest.  Creativity
drives his designs to appeal to everyone as the times change.  And finally,
he brought the best word in the dictionary to the club…FUN.  Growth in our
Chapter is the result.

Dave plans to set multiyear objectives with the Board.  Enlist project
leaders to establish clearly defined goals and get teams of volunteers to
achieve each milestone.  And, he promises to give you frequent reports on
the progress from each project team.

He asks both you and your associate to vote for him.  And, I, Rod Kunishige,
urge you to support him.