[DeTomaso] Fiberglass Pantera body on SFBay Craigslist

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 19:13:25 EDT 2007

All,

Since this shell is no more than thirty minutes from me, I looked
into it a bit.

Just spoke with Les Gray, whose car was used for pulling the
molds for the Long-Newman fiberglass Pantera.

He confirms what I felt from viewing the photos - this IS NOT a
Long Newman shell.? The headlight openings are too long and
not shaped correctly, and the tail light panel is not recessed
for the lights.? Probably other issues as well.

He said there were a couple of other Pantera shells made,
but he doesn't know much about them.

However, if anyone has interest in this shell, let me know and I'll see
if I can give it a look over for you.

Larry