[DeTomaso] Bill Taylor saves the day!

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Oct 8 12:58:40 EDT 2007

Go must love you Mike. . .

I read to this part here:
"instead of installing it, I just tossed it into the back of the car "

and KNEW what the rest of the story was going to be.  The first words
that came into my head, before reading any further were:
"good thing you threw it the back."

I'm getting this feeling you've not worked on enough other peoples cars
lately.
:)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired