[DeTomaso] Exhaust

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Oct 8 10:53:56 EDT 2007

I am building exhaust headers for my 434. I did not want to do the 180's
because I did not want to loose the trunk space. There is little room to
go through the suspension with a very big pipe.

My solution has been to go over the suspension between the upper a-arm and
wheel well with 2 larger pipes. With GR4 rims and the suspension installed
the clearance is perfect for two larger pipes. I am construction the
headers this way.

Has anyone else done it this way? I would love to see photos or how theirs
looks.

Gary