[DeTomaso] Mech vs electric oil pressure gauges

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 23:41:40 EDT 2007

Jeff,

      I've been on a long learning curve and I changed my goals too many times.  I think I have it narrowed down pretty well now, so hopefully will make better progress.  I had the body stripped about 18 months ago and discovered how much the seller lied and how bad body work can be.  It could be worse, but still was disappointing.  Fortunately, I planned for a full cage and beefed up rocker panels, etc., so there would have been some serious cut and weld going on anyway.

  Ken

JJD1010 at aol.com wrote:
      So, Ken, you must have all your parts assembled by now. You've been at it for longer than I remember.

  When you gonna start building the thing?   %^))

  Jeff
  6559