[DeTomaso] Mech vs electric oil pressure gauges

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 23:35:05 EDT 2007

Reading the description, the electric gauge I looked at has a stepper motor:

  http://www.autometer.com/cat_gaugedetail.aspx?ref=search&gid=3130

   I guess that's why it's expensive?   The sender may include an A to D converter etc, and be pretty accurate.  But for the $s, the mechanical gauge looks pretty good.

  Ken

hoppe1 <hoppe1 at cox.net> wrote:
  It has been my experience that since the voltage varies so much in a pantera
electric gauges vary with the voltage change.

I personally like mechanical gauges
Rich