[DeTomaso] TLI Racing and Super Clevelands

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Oct 7 14:38:10 EDT 2007

Dear Forum,

           Thinking about the progress of Todd Buttermore's new, improved iron and *aluminum* Cleveland engine blocks, I did some surfing and found that an outfit in Medina, Texas named TLI  Racing now is advertising for pre-order their "Super Cleveland" engines.

              www.tliracing.com

            Does anybody know anything about TLI Racing?    Does anyone have any knowledge about the actual status of the Buttermore aluminum block?     Last thing that I heard, it had been cast (several months ago?) and further casting and actual real world testing was in store.

             I am keen to know more.

                        Good Clevelands are hard to find nowadays,  Chuck Engles