[DeTomaso] carbon fiber decklid and hood

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 14:48:11 EDT 2007

Looks good...wotz the delivered costs?

  md

sigbjørn eskeland <sig916 at gmail.com> wrote:
  is there anyone who is interested in real carbon fiber deck lid and hood??
the deck lid can be delivered in original or gt4 look (like the one on the
gr4 car to Less Gray)
the hood in original or with GTS went opening or ford GT40.. then you have
to modify your car in the front..
the weight is ca 10-12 pound for the back lid and 5-6 Pound for the hood..
that's a weight saving of more than 70 POUND in total..... :D
its looks like original on the top as underneath
we have done 2 sett now and we are making mine at the moment..
all is done in autoclave and its not Fiberglas and carbon sandwich as they
are selling in the "pantera stores", those are twice the weight as these..:D
will add some photos later..
check for more info..
http://www.jpc.se/EN/index.htm

send me a message or call at +4741215107 or to Tomas in JPC

thanks
sigbjørn e
Norway..