[DeTomaso] SHOCKS & SPRINGS

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Oct 6 10:18:31 EDT 2007

Sigbjorn

I have a set of the Aldan double adjustable gas filled aluminum coil-over
springs/shocks, as do many of the Panteras in the US, and am very pleased
with them.  You can custom order your spring rates.  Mine are 350/550, but I
might have gone slightly stiffer.  You can find their link at
http://www.aldaneagle.com/

Also, most of the US Pantera vendors carry multi-adjustable set ups.

Good luck
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest
Yellow 74 L 6328