[DeTomaso] Low cars.

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Oct 5 13:28:55 EDT 2007

I understand that many people of the Pantera forum is not very interested in my Corvette work.
But for those intereted I have a few images of my "shell checking out" today. I have everything
on the drawings, but after a good glass of wine this friday night I am sort of neutrulized  as a
car constructor and is just giving those images a light smile.

This one show the car from the rear and the read tube right over the rear bonnet is the roof rollbar
of our Corvette.
http://rejsa.nu/im/_racing/446-new_2007-10-05-plastuppmockning_007.jpg
Next image is the same but seen from the side.
It looks like the USA GT1 car are way to high. Ok, I know it is becouse of the rules.
http://rejsa.nu/im/_racing/446-new_2007-10-05-plastuppmockning_008.jpg
Goran.