[DeTomaso] headlight issue

Edracers at aol.com Edracers at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 03:10:53 EDT 2007

Aloha
I have had a recent problem with my headlights. In a word, the headlights
will go up and come on, but when turned  off the headlights buckets  will not go
down. Initially I thought it was the headlight switch because the  headlights
would sometimes simply turn off for no apparent reason. By playing  with the
switch, the headlights would come back on. So I replaced the switch  which has
cured the on again off again problem but not getting the headlights to  roll
back into the body.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Aloha
Ed  Kemper
1100 Alakea St. Suite 2400
Honolulu, Hawaii  96813
524-0339
523-1406 fax
edracers at aol.com

Host and  Producer
Island Driver TV
Oceanic Cable-Channel 16
Monday 5  am
Tuesday 9 am
Thursday 12 noon, 9:30 pm (prime time)
Friday 3:30 am
Saturday 3 am, 9:30 am, 4:00 pm, 10 pm (prime time)
Sunday 4 am, 11  pm