[DeTomaso] ORR Mangusta

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 01:04:45 EDT 2007

I'm leaving early in the morning for Ft. Stockton and the RoadRunner Open Road Race.  Gary Bartley has been there since Tuesday with his red Mangusta.  I think he did his tech and rookie school yesterday.  His last message said he was doing good and having fun.  Friday is for final tech, car show, Main street parade, driver meetings, course worker briefings and parties.  I'm going to help Gary if I can with tech and moral support.  Maybe round up a cheering section for the starting line.  He's been having some vapor lock issues but I think they're fixed.  This should be that first Mangusta to finish an ORR that we've all talked about.  I'm hoping to have him and about 10 Panteras back for the Big Bend race in April.  Wish him/us luck!
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa
74 Gp4 Pantera...118 rwhp!