[DeTomaso] Speaking of PI. . . Re:  POCA Board Elections

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 11:26:11 EDT 2007

Its easy to forget the amount of effort and time time that Jack and George and YOU put into getting the mags out to us. I think I speak for overwelming majority who appreciate your all your efforts....okay get back to work on your Pantera. ;-]>
  P.S. Mikey, Is it true you couldn't get promoted to LTC until you drove to Vegas in the
  Pantera?! ;-]>

  Dawg

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 10/3/07 7:55:49 PM, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> George tells me he had to do some reorganization, but things are going
> well at PI currently. Hopefully we will all see the next PI magazine
> shortly.

George and I had a chat awhile back. He has discovered that it is
considerably more difficult to produce magazines in a timely fashion than he originally
envisioned.

I told him "Welcome to my world!" :>)

Mike (just finished another issue of Profiles tonight, and it's going to the
printer tomorrow morning) :>)

See what's
new at http://www.aol.com