[DeTomaso] Who is going to be at WOT long enough toneed FancySchmantzy Race Oil? 6- PANTERA OIL

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 03:34:21 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/4/07 12:27:15 AM, davidabell at worldnet.att.net writes:

> I really don't see the logic of trying to justify your personal
> lack of interest in the club on a Mike Drew comment that merely pointed out
> that there was some additional information (on a subject of interest to the
> Detomaso community) in a recent POCA publication.

Actually, I was just making fun of Ken. :>)   Just a few hours before he had
reiterated his one-man boycott of POCA because technical articles don't appear
in Profiles.   Then he asked the question about the Mangusta, which is why I
reminded him that if he was still in the club he'd know the answer already. :>
)