[DeTomaso] Who is going to be at WOT long enough toneed FancySchmantzy Race Oil? 6- PANTERA OIL

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 4 03:26:51 EDT 2007

Sorry David, but that's a patently untrue inference.  In the 8 years I've
been on the list, no one has ever been criticized because they weren't a
POCA member.  No one's question has ever gone unanswered because they
weren't a POCA member.  No help was ever with held because they weren't a
POCA member.  I can't think of an instance when anyone on the list was even
asked whether they were a POCA member or not.  That is never part of the
discussion.  The Detomaso Forum charter in fact specifies that list members
do not have to be POCA members.  Mike Drew in particular, goes out of his
way to provide information and assistance to any and all - free of charge,
no questions asked.

If you don't want to join POCA, that's fine.  As I said, no one really cares
who is and who is not a POCA member.  So where is the BS you're talking
about?   I really don't see the logic of trying to justify your personal
lack of interest in the club on a Mike Drew comment that merely pointed out
that there was some additional information (on a subject of interest to the
Detomaso community) in a recent POCA publication.

And as a matter of fact, the Profiles article on the Mangusta race car is an
especially good read.   You should try it.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Dave Bell (grumpy in Muscat?)