[DeTomaso] QUESTION DOG BONE AIR CLEANER

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Tue Oct 2 12:56:12 EDT 2007

Testing done by the Houston (?) club a few years ago, showed that it might
not be necessary.  My vague memory is that they measure the difference
between one dog bone filter and no filter at all at only 1 HP.

(Side questions for the group: how accurate are chassis dynos to be able to
measure that closely?)

Also, the taller cleaner will may cause clearance problems for the engine
screen.