[DeTomaso] Looking for parts

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 11:11:16 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

A fellow named Robert tried to send a post, but instead he sent pages and
pages of garbage.   But near the bottom, his message was embedded, and many/most
of you might have missed it.   He wrote:

In a message dated 10/2/07 0 38 4, roofit at hotmail.com writes:

> looking for a front valance for a 73 pantera L #5172
> Also looking for a front hood, delta wing
> I am thinking on adding some wheel flares
> So I can install larger rims and tires are there any problems that I should
> look for
> suspension, spacers, rubbing ect.
>
> Thanks
> Robert

Robert,

Front valances and radiator supports come from one place--Johnny Woods in the
UK.   He fabricates them by hand with the utmost care and quality.   If you
do a search on EBay you'll find them; his e-mail is JohnnyRWoods at aol.com

Acting as an intermediary between parts sellers and overseas buyers over the
years, I have learned that even though steel flares are more expensive to
purchase, generally they are less expensive to install, because their fit can be
easily altered to fit the contours of the car, whereas the fiberglass pieces
are pretty much 'fixed' and need to be cut apart and altered, which takes a lot
of time, and time is money.

Which 'look' are you after?   Gr4, GT5 or GT5-S?