[DeTomaso] A guy named Gary Hall in a gunfight????

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 02:34:17 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/1/07 23 29 33, Fastgrandma at aol.com writes:

> I think you might check this out before posting on the forum; there are
> more
> than one Gary Hall's in the world
>
>>>Well, *I* have only heard of, and care about, one of them.

> so not good to post this before checking out
> the facts.

Well, that's the whole point--trying to get the facts from somebody down
there who might know!   I am seriously hoping it's not our Gary Hall!   He was
practically my first introduction to the Pantera world (in fact I bought my
Pantera from him, and he was 100% honest about it's (many) faults) and I am very
hopeful that he is not involved in this.

If anybody hears one way or the other, please let us know.

Fingers crossed!