[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 40, Issue 29- Vegas Ticket

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 12:23:53 EST 2007

Mike,
I never took the car over 94 on the road back to Vegas
We were doing 140 plus earlier on the track.
I had Brett in the car so it made me keep it under 100
He held me back and saved me a real problem

I signed up for on line school and had the ticket (written for 80)
cut in half,  never met the due date for school and then
just paid the half price ticket.... we have a notification system
for all our employees in our company whenever they have an
accident or ticket and I did not see anything ever come thru
so I am not sure if it ever made it thru the process.

Just talking to the Nevada system seems to reduce the
cost by half.  You might get off less if you appear in court
I try to keep it to the tracks or Orr events now as 100 plus
comes up real quick with 600 plus ponies

Oh and I thought you Washington boys were going to get
the tickets since you were behind me... it worked many times
when I was a kid... kinda like trolling and fishing

Bob Benson