[DeTomaso] Hazard warning switch

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 22:29:18 EST 2007

Very Groovy!  The Hazard Switch is now working.  Thanks Garth for the link.  It came apart
pretty easily...no puncture wounds.  I just used steady bending pressure with a little prying
after a got a gap between the parts.  Mine was working fine mechanically, but not electrically.
When I got it apart. one of the little ears on the center section looked like it may have been bent during assembly and finally quit making contact.  The really painful part is still to come...getting the locking ring back on.  Thanks again.
Michael...flashing again.

Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:57:32 -0800From: garth_rodericks at yahoo.comSubject: Hazard warning switchTo: detomaso at realbig.com; red3644 at hotmail.com
Here's how to disassemble the Hazard Switch:
http://www.banzairunnerpantera.com/updates_hazardswitch.htm