[DeTomaso] Hazard warning switch

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:46:46 EST 2007

I've been trying to find the cause of my non functional turn signals.  All the running and turn lights
flash when activated through the hazard switch, but no turn signal with the hazards off and using the turn signal stalk.  I figured that power wasn't getting through the hazard switch...yellow wire to green with flashers on and yellow to red with flashers off.  I have the switch out and thats what the tester shows.  This is the 1st time I've ever had trouble with a hazard switch.  Dirty
or broken contact I guess.  Can you get these apart?  Cleaning ideas?  Replace it with what?
Any thoughts appreciated.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa Y'all.