[DeTomaso] Idiot drives Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 219 MPHonpublic road - Autoblog

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Nov 28 23:31:57 EST 2007

I wonder if it worked for Bob Benson coming back from Spring Mountain MSP in
2006.  He blew past 6328 and I at about 100, and so did the trooper not far
behind him.  We caught up to him (pulled over) at the top of the hill
dropping back down to the Vegas side.  Word I heard was that he was tagged
at 94.  Bob?

Mike Thomas