[DeTomaso] Idiot drives Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 219 MPH on public road - Autoblog

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 28 16:19:41 EST 2007

It's been said many times!!! They walk among us, and they give the Aliens a bad name. (Idiots)

Michael Shortt <michaelsavga at gmail.com> wrote:     You have to wonder exactly how many Gold Lambo "Fighting Bull", don't expect me to spell that one, there are registered in AZ, a simple records check at the DMV should narrow that down pretty quickly, then they could go a knock, knock, knock'n on his door and he could see how fast the patty wagon was on the way to jail.

  Not that I haven't done stupid things, but they weren't planned in advance and I sure as heck wasn't stupid enough to videotape them and then post it on the Internet, he should be locked up for being stupid too.

  Michael in Savannah