[DeTomaso] Idiot drives Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 219 MPH on public road - Autoblog

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:20:41 EST 2007

You have to wonder exactly how many Gold Lambo "Fighting Bull", don't expect
me to spell that one, there are registered in AZ, a simple records check at
the DMV should narrow that down pretty quickly, then they could go a knock,
knock, knock'n on his door and he could see how fast the patty wagon was on
the way to jail.

Not that I haven't done stupid things, but they weren't planned in advance
and I sure as heck wasn't stupid enough to videotape them and then post it
on the Internet, he should be locked up for being stupid too.

Michael in Savannah