[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 40, Issue 27 3M PROTECTION

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 12:28:53 EST 2007

Mike,
I know several Porshe friends that swear by the clear
film on their cars.  I have looked at the front of my
Pantera since the repaint and am not sure how to put
the clear on so many surfaces.... If anyone has done this
to their Pantera I would also love to know what they did
around the lights, grill, etc

Not sure how well it would work for a track car as I had
one rock bounce and scrape the middle of the hood way
up towards the windshield compliments of Quella and the
other from Escahoff on the fender near the antenna mount

To stop this would mean installing the film almost up to the
windshield... not sure how that would work

Bob Benson (With the old race car now Trailer Queen)

going to pickup the new TPD trailer today... for racing purposes only